Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Piece of Memories Paper From My Dude

Pare, 16 April 2008 M.

I belief that friend is not like a shadow
Who will be there when the day is sunny
And will go when the day is cloudy
But

“A friend in need is a friend indeed”
The distance can be so far
The time can pass
But the true friendship is always in our heart
Whenever and wherever

Keeping friendship is not as easy as making it
So, I do hope that we will always gather in one heart
And keep the trust

One thing for sure
Save me in your heart
And never delete it

I always keep my finger crossed for it

Your best friend

-MIDU-
Comments
2 Comments

2 Komentar:

  1. the best part->> "I ALWAYS KEEP MY FINGER CROSSED FOR IT" Btw hand writing'a cantik lho secantik kata2nya.. hihihi sory yak q ngintip nich.. ^_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. He...^_^ ngintip kau ya... bayar denda...:)

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas kunjungan dan komentar anda..^_^